- provides a space devoted to the conceptual framework known as Hodges' model. Read about this resource for HEALTH, SOCIAL CARE, INFORMATICS and EDUCATION. The model can facilitate PERSON-CENTREDNESS, CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT, HOLISTIC CARE and REFLECTION. Follow the development of a new website using Drupal as I finalise my research question with part 2 starting in 2016. See our bibliography, posts since 2006 and please get in touch [@h2cm]. Welcome.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Occupational Health nursing and Hodges' model

In response to Pippa Crouch's enquiry posted here on New Year's Day I eventually sent some Q&A's to her (which I'll post here or through the site soon). Although Hodges' model seemed to fall in place for Pippa, there were some remaining questions about the HUMANISTIC - MECHANISTIC dimensions of the model in the OH context.

Since then (and post-submission/marking*) Pippa has forwarded her completed assignment:

SUPERVISED PRACTICE OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING 1

- at 7,000+ words I've some reading to do.

Pippa has obviously explored the website; as her study includes a basic grid for Hodges' model to illustrate a CARE PROBLEMS OUTLINE. This MS Word template is available through the website homepage - resources (which reminds me I must check/update these too!).

*Nice one Pippa!

Stumble Upon Toolbar