Primary Health Care Specialist Group (PHCSG) Summer Conference 2009
29th June – 1st July at Chesford Grange Warwickshire
The event attracts a wide group of people including GP’s, other practice staff, nurses and allied health professionals, ICT staff, PCT staff, system suppliers and researchers.
UKCHIP Accredited towards Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Programme and online booking available at http://www.phcsg.org/
For delegate rates and to book on-line click here
Programme Topics include:
- Clinical Risk Management
- Clinical Safety Testing of the Care Record, and Information Governance
- The Future of NHS IT: life after NPfIT in primary care
- Patient Confidentiality – the current legal position
- Practice Accreditation
- Data Extraction from Primary Care Systems (GPES)
- Updates on GP2GP and EPS
- NHS Resources Centre – free training for staff
- Care Pathways- peril or profit?
- Use of Clinical Indications
- Medication Safety Alerts
- RCGP Guide – Making IT work for you
Click HERE to go direct to on-line booking, or visit our web site www.phcsg.org for further information.
Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsorship Opportunities, or need further information?
Contact Jill Riley on +44 (0)1905 727461 or email jill at phcsg.org
Don't miss this prestigious event – BOOK NOW!