h2cm is not just a window and handle on the mind and that of patient's and carer's.
h2cm can reflect (as per its original purposes):
- health and social care policy;
- the aspirations of local care communities and economies;
- signs, symptoms - priorities;
- care plans, actions and care pathways;
- research objectives;
- ethical deliberations;
- recovery, relapse prevention;
- information requirements;
- learning objectives;
- and outcomes.
Now that IS the question that can really open the windows, whether you believe in four or five....
Image source: with thanks to - FineArtAmerica.com: and the artist of -
I Marry Your Mind to Lights Window, Stephen Lucas