The RCN - Royal College of Nursing is holding a series of workshops supported by Intel Digital Health Group. Come along and see technology in action and try out a range of interactive resources and new initiatives.
eHealth is much more than just computers; it is using technology to make your working life easier, helping you improve your practice and make better decisions about patient care. These workshops will give you more practical information on eHealth and how it can benefit you.
Venues & dates
- London - Wednesday 3 March
- London - Thursday 4 March
- Cardiff - Tuesday 9 March
- Nottingham - Wednesday 24 March
- Birmingham - Thursday 25 March
- Leeds - Tuesday 13 April
- Newcastle - Wednesday 14 April
- Llandudno - Thursday 27 May
- Bolton - Friday 28 May
- Cambridge ? Thursday 10 June
- Perth ? Friday 18 June
- Exeter - Wednesday 30 June
Make sure your colleagues do not miss out on this opportunity by forwarding on this email.
For more information about the event including how to book your place, visit eHealth workshops.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our events soon.
RCN Events Conference Organiser
pat.anslow at rcn.org.uk