Welcome to the QUAD [W2tQ] appeared four years ago today.
It started very slowly with just three posts between April 2006 and August. The annual post totals are:
Unfortunately, the plan to feature comments (this is supposed to be blog) came unstuck as back in 2006-2008 spam was an acute problem on blogger. The spam situation's much better now, but in re-installing comments the template I've adopted is proving problematic in some cussed ways. I could change the template and try again, but all that takes time ....
Although 'devoted to' Hodges' model (h2cm, the health career model), three broad themes have emerged:
- nursing, health, global health, public health, policy, politics
- informatics, technology, sociotechnical, visualization
- education, nursing education, academia, conferences, curricula
Hodges model 150, care domains 45, definitions 41, reflection 21
- nursing 80, health 45, global health 54, older people 39, public health 36, policy 93, politics 59
- informatics 213, technology 62, sociotechnical 44, visualization 27
- education 131, nursing education 9, academia 24, conference 61, curricula 18
- Drupal 52
- economics 38
- aptitude 4 and attitude 15 (good to see them there, I stress these constantly with students)
- public mental health 38 (Still so much to do!)
- dementia 26 and mental health 45
I would like to think that the blog and its posts point to the future also, by way of:
- research 89
- concepts 23 conceptual spaces 21
- references 12
- h2cm community 28, h2cm website 38
may I say a big -
- to all W2tQ's readers and supporters.
The post totals and tags above are subject to change as some posts may be deleted, tags merged...