25th Int. Council of Nurses (ICN) 25th Quadrennial Congress: Equity and access to health care (seeking co-presenters & sponsors)
Copied below is news about the 2013 International Council of Nursing Congress. There are lots of details to follow including the cost of registration. The call for abstracts invites submissions - in ONLY ONE of the following categories:
- Concurrent session: A paper 15 minutes in length.
- Symposium: An 80 minute session with a minimum of three speakers presenting on a single theme from different perspectives. Speakers presenting a symposium must submit a single joint abstract.
- Poster: A visual presentation for display on a poster board.
We would each cover our own expenses and so to this end I am now saving, seeking prospective financial support and sponsorship! I would of course be pleased to work with co-presenters in applying h2cm to their work and would relish the opportunity of learning from others.
As per the single joint abstract, the symposium would demonstrate Hodges' model in three nursing disciplines / care contexts, each related to the Congress theme:
If you are interested in this possible adventure please get in touch h2cmng at yahoo.co.uk and then we can explore this further. I am especially interested to work with a student nurse and nursing colleagues working / teaching in a development context.
In February 2011 on the visit to Colombia I came my closest ever - within five degrees - of the equator. Australia would be an amazing journey not only because I have family there, but if in addition to furthering knowledge of Hodges' model I can share the experience with readers.
Peter J. @h2cm
- 16 April 2012 - Online submission of abstracts opens
- 14 September 2012 - Online abstract submission closes (midnight CET)
- 14 September 2012 - Registration opens
- 1 December 2012 – Notification of abstract acceptance
- 11 January 2013 – Registration deadline for abstract presenters
- 14 February 2013 - Early bird registration closes (midnight CET).