Although school terms and university semesters vary especially between the northern and southern hemispheres, I can often tell when a new academic year is upon us again. Not only that, but possibly a new cohort of nursing or other health care related students.
The signal is the visitors to the old website. The past week or so there's been a lot of traffic from University of Northumbria at Newcastle. Only the institution is listed, not individuals. And don't get excited about the numbers: we are talking 10s here not 100s and 1000s.
Those tens (still greatly appreciated!) could be even more significant if I could connect with someone. So if you are revisiting this blog and from UoN or any other institution please get in touch: h2cmng at yahoo.co.uk
I would really help to hear your views on:
What prompted your visit?
Who are you - what's your role, course and stage of learning?
How are you using the site and model (if at all) is it:
- as part of an exercise merely identifying models of nursing, aspects of nursing theory...?
- as part of a piece of (reflective) written work?
- applying the model to a specific context, case study, nursing (or other) discipline?
- as a critical nursing or informatics exercise?
- as an initial exercise to help assure holistic care?
- some other discipline and purpose perhaps?
What is useful and should be archived?
Is there something that you could add to a future site?
Do you have work on h2cm that I could highlight here on W2tQ?
There are many rich seams to dig here and if we can work together we might find some light.
There is someone at UoN I will approach if they are still there: quite possibly!