Upcoming events: Digital Health Conference and Exhibition (Salford) & GRADE-CERQual tool - Workshop (UCLAN)
For international readers this may be of limited relevance, but I've a couple of local events coming up. It's likely too late to book but other offerings will no doubt follow from the respective organisers. I'm very grateful to Salford University & UCLAN for my places and look f/w to posting about the Salford event next month.
Before then on Tuesday afternoon I'm on leave and will be at UCLAN:
- Why and when might it be useful to carry out a systematic review of qualitative research?
- Why assess confidence in findings from reviews of qualitative research?
- Introduction to the GRADE-CERQual tool
- Applying the GRADE-CERQual tool
Here are the details for Salford next month:
The University of Salford have been tasked with running Digital Health Conference and Exhibition on 7th July 2015.
I believe this conference would be of huge interest and benefit to you considering your field of work.
Attending the Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 2015 allows you to explore the transformation of healthcare service delivery, while harnessing technology for patient benefit.
Using technology in healthcare can help you access an array of benefits, from boosting efficiency by reducing the need for face-to-face interaction, to promoting self-care and improving collaboration.
What are the benefits of attending?
The conference will provide you with tools to improve patient choice and satisfaction levels whilst enhancing quality of care by reducing face-to-face interaction.
- Fitting in with people's busy lives
- Delivering faster and more convenient services
- Empowering patients to take control of their own healthcare needs.
- Improving collaboration across healthcare, social care and industry.
- Using technology to deliver the same high standard
email Chris Reynolds on c.reynolds1 AT salford.ac.uk
Marketing Officer | ONECPD
Salford Professional Development
Adelphi House, University of Salford, Salford M3 6EN