- provides a space devoted to the conceptual framework known as Hodges' model. Read about this resource for HEALTH, SOCIAL CARE, INFORMATICS and EDUCATION. The model can facilitate PERSON-CENTREDNESS, CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT, HOLISTIC CARE and REFLECTION. Follow the development of a new website using Drupal as I finalise my research question with part 2 starting in 2016. See our bibliography, posts since 2006 and please get in touch [@h2cm]. Welcome.

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Respect, Respect, Respect...


Respect, respect. respect! respect?

What is it exactly that you say you respect?

What do you hear?
What do you think I hear?
What do you see?
What do you think I see?
What do you think I feel?

Where does awareness lie?

What is insight?
What is hindsight?

What is fore foursight?

Which do we value the most?

How far apart are we in what this means to you, me, us?

When I hear the word 'respect' I reach for the sceptre that is person-centredness...

i
|
g

Mental Life and Death in Squares*

Stumble Upon Toolbar