- provides a space devoted to the conceptual framework known as Hodges' model. Read about this resource for HEALTH, SOCIAL CARE, INFORMATICS and EDUCATION. The model can facilitate PERSON-CENTREDNESS, CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT, HOLISTIC CARE and REFLECTION. Follow the development of a new website using Drupal as I finalise my research question with part 2 starting in 2016. See our bibliography, posts since 2006 and please get in touch [@h2cm]. Welcome.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Care for the ear - Svetlana Alexievich

humanistic --------------------------------------- mechanistic
group - population

"Flaubert called himself a human pen; 
I would say that I am a human ear."

"I am drawn to that small space called
 a human being . . . a single individual."

"It always troubled me that the truth 
doesn't fit into 
one heart, 
into one mind, 
that truth is somehow splintered. 
There's a lot of it, it is varied, 
and it is 
strewn about the world."

Alexievich, S. (2015) 'Speak with a human voice', Life & Arts, FT Weekend, December 19-20. pp.1-2.

The Nobel Prize in Literature 2015 Svetlana Alexievich

Svetlana Alexievich, Voices from Big Utopia

Stumble Upon Toolbar