Ordinarily I would not list an event that is less than 3 weeks away, BUT this conference is different:
1. the focus is HEALTH & HUMAN RIGHTS
2. the theme is urban and rural localities (program)
3. the event is annual (so I just re-position the current listing to 2009).
4. I was asked to add a link despite the timing.
5. and besides their brochure is entitled 'Bridging the Gap'.
When I extended the initial two links pages the POLITICAL domain link categories emerged very quickly.
Health AND human rights are inseparable, if education for all is to follow.
If HEALTH is missing then HUMAN RIGHTS are eclipsed.
Unlike an eclipse though this is not just the conjunction of coincidences. It highlights fundamental dependencies.
This conference is an ideal place to learn about them and whether this year or next - make a real difference.
- provides a space devoted to the conceptual framework known as Hodges' model. Read about this resource for HEALTH, SOCIAL CARE, INFORMATICS and EDUCATION. The model can facilitate PERSON-CENTREDNESS, CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT, HOLISTIC CARE and REFLECTION. Follow the development of a new website using Drupal as I finalise my research question with part 2 starting in 2016. See our bibliography, posts since 2006 and please get in touch [@h2cm]. Welcome.