- provides a space devoted to the conceptual framework known as Hodges' model. Read about this resource for HEALTH, SOCIAL CARE, INFORMATICS and EDUCATION. The model can facilitate PERSON-CENTREDNESS, CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT, HOLISTIC CARE and REFLECTION. Follow the development of a new website using Drupal as I finalise my research question with part 2 starting in 2016. See our bibliography, posts since 2006 and please get in touch [@h2cm]. Welcome.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Slide presentation P.F. Anderson - 'Online Visualization and Organization Tools'

Through twitter I learned of Patricia F. Anderson's interest and teaching in health informatics which includes dental informatics and visualization with this presentation:


This is going to keep me busy, it's a great (e)-reference source. There are many other related slide presentations too. Thanks Patricia, wish I could listen in!

Must upload some slides on Hodges' model to Slideshare.

Stumble Upon Toolbar