Hodges' Model: Welcome to the QUAD: Vis blog - Uswim: You See What I Mean?

Hodges' model is a conceptual framework to support reflection and critical thinking. Situated, the model can help integrate all disciplines (academic and professional). Amid news items, are posts that illustrate the scope and application of the model. A bibliography and A4 template are provided in the sidebar. Welcome to the QUAD ...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Vis blog - Uswim: You See What I Mean?

"Uswim" that is "You see what I mean ?" [ formerly at http://www.uswim.net/ ] covers the range of resources in visualization and visual language in the knowledge society. I've added Uswim to the blog roll, it's well worth a look.

Elsewhere with the landing due 'tomorrow' - 1 DAY 10 HOURS and counting as I write this, you can follow Phoenix's approach to Mars - "Where is Phoenix?" using the simulator you can request - show me Mars from Phoenix.