Dear ERCIM News Reader,
ERCIM News No. 80 has just been published at http://ercim-news.ercim.eu/
Special Theme: "Digital Preservation"
- coordinated by Ingeborg Solvberg, Norwegian University of Science and Technology; and Andreas Rauber, Vienna Technical University
- featuring a keynote by Pat Manson, Head of Unit "Cultural Heritage & Technology Enhanced Learning"; European Commission Information Society and Media Directorate-General
Next issue: April 2010 - Special Theme:
"Computational Science/ Scientific Computing: Modelling and Simulation for Research and Industry"
Thank you for your interest in ERCIM News.
Feel free to forward this message to others who might be interested.
- The CARA Approach for Long-Term Preservation and Exploitation of Medical Images and Reports by Hanan Bouzid, et al..
- Designing a Trusted Distributed Long-Term Archive for Health Records by Frej Drejhammar
- Providing Web Accessibility for the Visually Impaired by Barbara Leporini, et al..
- ICASE Project: New Challenges in Computer-Based Assessment by Thibaud Latour and Sandrine Sarre.
is published quarterly by ERCIM, the European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics.
The printed edition will reach about 10,000 readers.
This email alert reaches over 5,000 subscribers.
Advertising in ERCIM News
By advertising in the ERCIM News printed edition, your company or institution will be able to speak to a highly qualified audience: You can reach over 10,000 researchers, scientists and decision makers in the field of information and communication technologies.
For rates and conditions, see http://ercim-news.ercim.eu/advertise
ERCIM - the European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics - aims to foster collaborative work within the European research community and to increase co-operation with European industry. Leading research institutes from twenty European countries are members of ERCIM. ERCIM is the European host of W3C.