- provides a space devoted to the conceptual framework known as Hodges' model. Read about this resource for HEALTH, SOCIAL CARE, INFORMATICS and EDUCATION. The model can facilitate PERSON-CENTREDNESS, CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT, HOLISTIC CARE and REFLECTION. Follow the development of a new website using Drupal as I finalise my research question with part 2 starting in 2016. See our bibliography, posts since 2006 and please get in touch [@h2cm]. Welcome.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Information? Let me introduce you to Empathy! (New Scientist #3073)

This week's New Scientist asks the question: "What is Information?". Its neighbouring article is on empathy. I've bought a copy to add to my small library on 'information' (and its analogue?).

humanistic ---------------------------------------  mechanistic
"I feel your pain." 

New Scientist: What Is Information? pp.28-31.

Battersby, S. (2016) The unseen agent. New Scientist, 230: 3073, 14 May, pp.28-31.

Young, E. (2016) I feel your pain. New Scientist, 230: 3073, 14 May, pp.32-35.

Stumble Upon Toolbar