Hodges' Model: Welcome to the QUAD: Information? Let me introduce you to Empathy! (New Scientist #3073)

Hodges' model is a conceptual framework to support reflection and critical thinking. Situated, the model can help integrate all disciplines (academic and professional). Amid news items, are posts that illustrate the scope and application of the model. A bibliography and A4 template are provided in the sidebar. Welcome to the QUAD ...

Monday, May 16, 2016

Information? Let me introduce you to Empathy! (New Scientist #3073)

This week's New Scientist asks the question: "What is Information?". Its neighbouring article is on empathy. I've bought a copy to add to my small library on 'information' (and its analogue?).

individual
|
INTERPERSONAL : SCIENCES
humanistic ---------------------------------------  mechanistic
SOCIOLOGY : POLITICAL
|
group
"I feel your pain." 
pp.32-35.

New Scientist: What Is Information? pp.28-31.






Battersby, S. (2016) The unseen agent. New Scientist, 230: 3073, 14 May, pp.28-31.

Young, E. (2016) I feel your pain. New Scientist, 230: 3073, 14 May, pp.32-35.