- provides a space devoted to the conceptual framework known as Hodges' model. Read about this resource for HEALTH, SOCIAL CARE, INFORMATICS and EDUCATION. The model can facilitate PERSON-CENTREDNESS, CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT, HOLISTIC CARE and REFLECTION. Follow the development of a new website using Drupal as I finalise my research question with part 2 starting in 2016. See our bibliography, posts since 2006 and please get in touch [@h2cm]. Welcome.

Monday, November 19, 2007

PJ meeting with Brian Hodges - Spring 2008

Rail TicketSince I approached and met with Brian on 28 May 1997 about creating the website, I can count the number of times we have met on one hand. Sheffield and Bolton are not that far apart, but you know what it's like....

Brian and I have managed to meet up prior to site updates and we hope to catch up in person in the Spring or possibly sooner (February half-term).

This really helps to focus my efforts as I like to take along ideas, drafted plans and actual pages if possible. By then I should have a clearer idea of not just what I would like to do - including what goes where - but what I can do...

P.S. Other ideas and inputs are also invited!!

user: h2cmuk @

Stumble Upon Toolbar