Hodges' Model: Welcome to the QUAD: PJ meeting with Brian Hodges - Spring 2008

Hodges' model is a conceptual framework to support reflection and critical thinking. Situated, the model can help integrate all disciplines (academic and professional). Amid news items, are posts that illustrate the scope and application of the model. A bibliography and A4 template are provided in the sidebar. Welcome to the QUAD ...

Monday, November 19, 2007

PJ meeting with Brian Hodges - Spring 2008

Rail TicketSince I approached and met with Brian on 28 May 1997 about creating the original website (1998-2015), I can count the number of times we have met on one hand. Sheffield and Bolton are not that far apart, but you know what it's like....

Brian and I have managed to meet up prior to site updates and we hope to catch up in person in the Spring or possibly sooner (February half-term).

This really helps to focus my efforts as I like to take along ideas, drafted plans and actual pages if possible. By then I should have a clearer idea of not just what I would like to do - including what goes where - but what I can do...

P.S. Other ideas and inputs are also invited!!

h2cmng AT yahoo.co.uk