Hodges' Model: Welcome to the QUAD: Please read this post anti-political-wise ...

Hodges' model is a conceptual framework to support reflection and critical thinking. Situated, the model can help integrate all disciplines (academic and professional). Amid news items, are posts that illustrate the scope and application of the model. A bibliography and A4 template are provided in the sidebar. Welcome to the QUAD ...

Sunday, August 02, 2020

Please read this post anti-political-wise ...

... but do read and reflect ...

individual
|
INTERPERSONAL : SCIENCES
humanistic ----------------------------------------------- mechanistic
SOCIOLOGY : POLITICAL
|
group - population
Do I leave to alert the World
to what is happening, including
crimes against humanity? Or ...


My location

The location of my family


... Do I stay to protect my family?

Race, Minorities, Ethnicity

Cultural background / heritage

Human rights

UN - Crimes against humanity

Prosecution


Yes, the State sees me,
only too well ...
you see, my people and I -
our culture are in its sights.

Do you see me?


My source:
The News ...