Hodges' Model: Welcome to the QUAD: ... Feathers ... Light ... Corners

Hodges' model is a conceptual framework to support reflection and critical thinking. Situated, the model can help integrate all disciplines (academic and professional). Amid news items, are posts that illustrate the scope and application of the model. A bibliography and A4 template are provided in the sidebar. Welcome to the QUAD ...

Thursday, October 20, 2022

... Feathers ... Light ... Corners

INDIVIDUAL
 | 

INTERPERSONAL
   :     SCIENCES             

HUMANISTIC --------------------------------------  MECHANISTIC   

SOCIOLOGY
  :   POLITICAL

 |

GROUP


I love you mum


You named me 'Peter' ...

Grief, is indeed -

Yesterday,
I saw a kestrel
and a sparrow hawk
.       
                  .
- a thing with feathers

... but it was always you,
you are still - the rock -
my rock -
the reason I'm a nurse ...


family
community

humanity


... and why I will
continue to explore
and follow ...


"Using Hodges’ model to prove light can travel around all the methods corners" ...


I cannot see you but I know you are there Crux.