Writing - next project - parts 1 & 2 in search of titles
Currently, I'm pulling together what have become two drafts, that consider Hodges' model as a mathematical object. Part 1, put-down in the new year, and picked-up now; a good start as there is more than I thought. There's a cost of that, of course? Part 2 is a gathering of tatters. Well, it is an effort.
As I don't work in academia where connections may more readily follow, can I claim that Hodges' model also does work? That the model can help in finding potential collaborators and co-authors? Once the fundamentals are understood, and again - it's not rocket science - for some people thankfully, something clicks. It clicks absolutely where it is should.
The model can be quite addictive in a positive way, as one of many among the vast array of assessment, evaluation and other tools. It is complementary.
So, with much needed support to follow, including from previous publication (please see the bibliography in the sidebar), plus April's WCCS26 conference, I'm working away to share them in 12 days or so. Then the work really begins as I benefit from collegial input, new perspectives, views, experience and knowledge of others. I just hope the drafts reward the curiosity displayed. It is still quite exciting. Hoping too that students and early career researchers might pick this up ...

orcid.org/0000-0002-0192-8965

