- Homeopathic medicines for adverse effects of cancer treatments
- Music for stress and anxiety reduction in coronary heart disease patients
- Interventions for preventing falls in older people living in the community
- Extraction of primary (baby) teeth for unerupted palatally displaced permanent canine teeth in children
- Psychological therapies for the management of chronic pain
- Topical treatments for chronic plaque psoriasis
- Alcohol and drug screening of occupational drivers for preventing injury
- And many more … www.thecochranelibrary.com
Please see the Release Notes for a summary of the updates in this issue. Users can also access our Highlights PDF to learn more about the findings of new and updated Cochrane Reviews.
The Cochrane Library
The Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions is now available in print format. It is published by John Wiley for The Cochrane Collaboration.
Editors: Julian P. T. Higgins MRC Biostatistics Unit, Cambridge, UK Sally Green Australasian Cochrane Centre, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
There is a 25% discount for Cochrane Review authors and an information page for the book where authors can also order, with a prompt to enter their discount code.
Wiley authors are entitled to a 25% discount not only on their own titles, but on all Wiley books, when ordering either via the site, by phoning customer services or filling in any printed order forms.
Sign up now for the Author Discount club by filling in the registration form. You will be sent a discount club card with a special promotion code printed on it. You will need this to order via on-line through the shopping cart (just type in the code in the discount information field) or through our customer services department.
Free Training and user guides:
Instructor-led virtual training sessions on The Cochrane Library. Self-paced online tutorials.
For User guides and Powerpoint presentations see the Help page on - Cochrane Library
Images and my source: John-Wiley mail-list