Hodges' Model: Welcome to the QUAD: Students at Paipa Nursing Theory Conference 24 - 25 Feb 2011

Hodges' model is a conceptual framework to support reflection and critical thinking. Situated, the model can help integrate all disciplines (academic and professional). Amid news items, are posts that illustrate the scope and application of the model. A bibliography and A4 template are provided in the sidebar. Welcome to the QUAD ...

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Students at Paipa Nursing Theory Conference 24 - 25 Feb 2011

I will post a few more photos as I sort and (hope to) receive them.
Still pinching myself here - a great experience!

I've emailed a few nursing lists that I subscribe to as GICS - the three universities who organised this conference and are planning another - are keen to reach out to the academics and students of other nations.
If anyone would like more details / contacts please get in touch with me: h2cmng at yahoo.co.uk.



On the Friday it was quite sunny and being asked for photos I struggled myself in the sun it was really bright (lovely!):


Happy International Women's Day also - and great to see some guy's and at a nursing theory conference too! Best wishes to all!