Q. The development of clinical coding and classification systems, such as International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is …
- a manifestation, since the 1960s, of health care specialisation and technology in medicine?
- a product of the National Programme for Information Technology and the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO)?
- a product of Körner statistics and resource management in the 1990s?
- a product of the 18th century driven by death?
- an international initiative prompted by The Plague and launched by Dr Who?
Answer and further reading to follow next month.