Hodges' Model: Welcome to the QUAD: A Bigger Picture: David Hockney RA

Hodges' model is a conceptual framework to support reflection and critical thinking. Situated, the model can help integrate all disciplines (academic and professional). Amid news items, are posts that illustrate the scope and application of the model. A bibliography and A4 template are provided in the sidebar. Welcome to the QUAD ...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Bigger Picture: David Hockney RA



The same year [2007], he continues, "the RA offered me this whole space, all 10 rooms, for 2011. I took a couple of days to say yes but I said it had to be 2012 - because I needed four springs: first to observe and prepare, then to paint. ..."



My source: Wullschlager, J. Blue-sky painting. FTWeekend, Life & Arts, January 14-15, 2012.  pp. 1-2.


Image (original copyright acknowledged):
c/o http://www.theartnewspaper.com