Hodges' Model: Welcome to the QUAD: TEMSS - Therapeutically Enhanced Medium Secure Service for Women [I]

Hodges' model is a conceptual framework to support reflection and critical thinking. Situated, the model can help integrate all disciplines (academic and professional). Amid news items, are posts that illustrate the scope and application of the model. A bibliography and A4 template are provided in the sidebar. Welcome to the QUAD ...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TEMSS - Therapeutically Enhanced Medium Secure Service for Women [I]

Dear Peter Jones

My name is Rachel Magee. I am a registered mental health nurse working for Bolton Salford and Trafford Trust at the Prestwich site. I work in a medium secure unit called The Edenfield Centre. We have recently opened a new department called -

TEMSS (Therapeutically Enhanced Medium Secure Service) for Women.

As I am a newly qualified nurse I am looking to learn more about this model and see if it would be a useful tool to incorporate into the women's service as part of my preceptorship project.

I am writing to you, to ask if you have any information or views on this particular area, which I could possibly use to help me in my research.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Rachel Magee (RMN)
----------------------
Thanks for your interest Rachel this sounds an exciting time for you -
response to follow....

[used with permission of Rachel Magee]