Hodges' Model: Welcome to the QUAD: Hosting sponsor offer for Hodges' model site

Hodges' model is a conceptual framework to support reflection and critical thinking. Situated, the model can help integrate all disciplines (academic and professional). Amid news items, are posts that illustrate the scope and application of the model. A bibliography and A4 template are provided in the sidebar. Welcome to the QUAD ...

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hosting sponsor offer for Hodges' model site

I've had some great news (really welcome as I try to sort my pay and future career prospects)! The offer of sponsorship with hosting - 5GB space and bandwidth to boot - c/o and thanks to Chris Ward at Human Ecology Forum and Greenhosting.

Chris and I have exchanged e-mails and blog posts already through the Northern England Human Ecology - CHE - group, which should next meet in March - details tbc.

This is a great incentive for me to push on with Drupal and content revision. It will take some time, but knowing there's a home for h2cm is a flag to aim for. Apart from the part-time flavour of this enterprise another reason not to hold your breathe is that I plan to include learning objectives with all relevant content. So with Drupal I need to check the potential of CONTENT TYPES and MODULES and forms .... without re-inventing any wheels. Exciting, but heady times...