Hodges' Model: Welcome to the QUAD: Survey: Dissertation on Artificial Intelligence and Record-keeping

Hodges' model is a conceptual framework to support reflection and critical thinking. Situated, the model can help integrate all disciplines (academic and professional). Amid news items, are posts that illustrate the scope and application of the model. A bibliography and A4 template are provided in the sidebar. Welcome to the QUAD ...

Monday, July 27, 2020

Survey: Dissertation on Artificial Intelligence and Record-keeping

My source:
records-management-uk AT jiscmail.ac.uk

Mon, 27 Jul at 14:10
 
Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Thank you to everyone who has filled out my survey so far, the response has been fantastic. This is just a reminder that the closing date for the survey below is 3rd of August 2020.

As part of my Masters, I am writing a dissertation on the challenges faced by record-keepers in the digital age and how Artificial intelligence might be used to rectify these challenges.  I am currently conducting a survey to collect as many perspectives and opinions as possible from professionals working within the sector, where the data collected will form the basis of my dissertation research.

I would greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete my survey. There are 25 questions in total and it should not take more than 10-15 minutes to complete. All responses will be kept anonymous.

Please click the following link to start the survey: https://opinio.ucl.ac.uk/s?s=68574

Also, if you or your institution have implemented Artificial Intelligence and you have information that will help me in my dissertation please contact me via email: mohamed.tahayekt.19 AT ucl.ac.uk.

If you have any questions about this survey, or my research, please contact me at mohamedbentahayekt AT gmail.com or mohamed.tahayekt.19 AT ucl.ac.uk

Kind regards,

Mohamed Ben Tahayekt